Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cheddar Betters




I was perusing Pinterest (again) this morning after watching my church service online, (Miss A was sick today, unfortunately) when I came across some recipes using Bisquick.  I was suddenly reminded that my honey loves the famous Cheddar Bay Biscuits from Red Lobster.  He raved to me a few times about trying a version of the little yummies while in Valdosta.  All the time I was thinking to myself, I bet I can do better, LOL. So better I did and this is the recipe I came up with! Enjoy!!!


1 1/2 cups of Regular Bisquick 
1 1/2 cups shredded taco blend cheese
1/2 cup of italian blend cheese
1/2 cup milk
3 tbsp butter
1 tbsp italian spice
3/4 tsp garlic or garlic salt (I used garlic and salt separately) 


1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray cooking sheet with non-stick spray.

2. Mix Bisquick, cheese and milk in a bowl and mix well to form the dough.



3. Using a spoon, drop dough onto cookie sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes.

4. In a sauce pan or bowl, melt butter, oregano, and garlic salt.

5. After baking for 10 minutes, take the biscuits out and brush with butter mixture and bake for 5 more minutes or until golden brown.







1 comment:

Maria Sself said...

Oh, they look TOO good;-) thank you for posting this amazing recipe