Friday, July 13, 2012

What I'm Reading Now

So right now I'm obsessed with my Kindle.Yes, I have an iPad too, but guess what...I love electronics!!!  Plus I am a multi-tasking machine so of course I listen to books and read them.  The two books I am reading right now are...





I like visuals, don't you?! Anyways, I have been wanting to read A Discovery of Witches for a while after I read some reviews on Amazon.  Then of course, The Passage has also received great reviews.  My sister told me she couldn't put it down, so I was sold.  I just finished The Hunger Games trilogy, which she also recommended, and that was awesome.  Now to see the movie and probably be dissapointed. Oh well, I want more Katniss!  I'll be back with reviews of these two books but so far they are great at making me ignore the other things I have to do with my life...like unpack all the boxes in my dining room. :o)






No comments: